First-Year Programs is pleased to host and sponsor many programs, events, and initiatives dedicated to supporting the Class of 2021! We hope to see you get involved with:
- Wanting more information about how to get involved on campus? Needing to know the contact information for Public Safety? Wanting more information about Study Abroad opportunities? Grab some coffee, stop by a Coffee Chat, and ask FYP staff members important information regarding advising, course registration, financial aid, student involvement, public safety, etc!
- Coffee Chats serve as an opportunity for new students to ask Lindenwood staff questions related to university life in a casual environment. The chats are laid-back in nature and designed to be a come-as-you-please event.
- September 13th: 10-11:15AM in the SASS Conference Room; Hosted by Career Development
- October 11th: 2-3:15PM; Hosted by the Study Abroad Office
- November 8th: 10-11:15AM; Hosted by Public Safety and Security
- February 14th: 2-3:15PM in the SASS Conference Room; Hosted by Student Involvement
- March 28th: 10-11:15AM; Hosted by Student Counseling in the Wellness Center
- April 18th: 2-3:15PM; Hosted by Academic Services
- Contact Dacoda Scarlett at DScarlett@Lindenwood.edu or 636.949.4454 for more information!
- First-Year Programs is excited to roll out a new student organization dedicated specifically to Freshmen! The Lindenwood Freshmen Council serves to provide first-year students a voice and part in planning and implementing freshmen programming. Freshmen Council will host and support impactful programs throughout the course of the academic year.
- Freshmen Council is made up of freshmen representatives from each of the LNO course sections.
- Check back soon for a list of Freshmen Council events!
- Interested in joining Freshmen Council? Contact Dacoda Scarlett at DScarlett@Lindenwood.edu or 636.949.4454 for more information!
- Come celebrate the closing of Freshman Year with us! This fun, laid-back event is dedicated to YOU! We are proud of the work you have put into your first year here at Lindenwood and we invite you to celebrate with us.
- More information to come!
- April 26th, 2018 from 3:30-5PM
- SASS mentors can help students with adjustment to the college environment, as well as assist in the development of important study skills, such as time-management, note-taking, and overall study strategy.
- SASS mentors are available to both first-year students and upperclassmen.
- SASS mentors are FREE for all undergraduate Lindenwood students
- Email SASS@lindenwood.edu to schedule an appointment!