Skip to Main Content

Transfer Students

The following information pertains to students transferring from regionally accredited colleges:

Missouri Reverse Transfer Students
Transfer Credit Policy - U.S. Citizens & Residents 

Application for the Transfer of International Credit
Transferring Credit while a Lindenwood Student
Graduate Students Transferring Credits from another University
AP Exam Credit Information

Community College Transfer Guides

Lindenwood University accepts course credits from several community colleges that can be used to meet Lindenwood’s general education requirements for a Bachelor of Arts Degree or a Bachelor of Science Degree.

If you have questions regarding how your credits will transfer, how to complete an application, or if you are wanting to set up a campus visit, please contact the Admissions office via e-mail at or by phone at (636) 949-4949.

Lindenwood University also has a transfer office located at St. Charles Community College. To contact our St. Charles Community College office directly, please contact Cayte Billman via e-mail at or by phone at (636) 936-8141.

Transfer Guides

Metropolitan Community College

St. Charles Community College

St. Louis Community College

Southwestern Illinois College

East Central College Accelerated Degree Programs

Jefferson College Accelerated Degree Programs

Mineral Area College Accelerated Degree Programs

St. Charles Community College Accelerated Degree Programs

St. Louis Community College Accelerated Degree Programs

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301