If you want to start an organization at Lindenwood University, here's how you can do it.
To start an organization:
- Make sure the same organization doesn’t already exist by clicking on “Involve U” in your student portal and searching for the organization.
- Find a Lindenwood University faculty or staff member to be your advisor.
- Create a constitution, ensuring that the highlighted areas are included. Click here for template.
- Once you have the above steps complete, click on “Involve U” in your student portal.
- Click on “Organizations”
- Click on “Register an Organization" then "Register a New Organization.”
- Complete all components of the New Student Organization Registration Form, including uploading your constitution, submitting a roster of at least yourself and a faculty/staff advisor, etc.
- If you are a student religious group, meet with Dr. Nichole Torbitzky, to complete the necessary paperwork with the Chaplain's Office.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will be contacted to meet with the appropriate Lindenwood Student Government Vice President regarding your purpose, governing documents, and role in Lindenwood Student Government.
- Present before the Lindenwood Student Government General Assembly for voting.