Application season is here! Please follow the steps below to apply to be a Lion Leader!
Lion Leaders help orient new students to the Lindenwood University community by serving as mentors, facilitators, and campus ambassadors.
Think you'd like to become a Lion Leader?
Review our Information Packet to learn more.
Lion Leader application process
To apply to become a Lion Leader, please follow the instructions below:
1.) Complete the Lion Leader Application. All applications are due by 5:00pm on Friday, March 4.
2.) Ensure availability for the entirety of New Student Orientation.
Lion Leaders are required to work all of the scheduled times! You must be available during the days and projected times of New Student Orientation in order to be a Lion Leader. These dates are available in the Information Packet linked above.
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services