Fall 2022 New Student Orientation (NSO) will be hosted August 16 - 21, 2022. We are excited to welcome you to Lindenwood! #LUDiscoverYourRoar
New Student Orientation is an exciting program designed to provide you with all the tools needed to ensure your Lindenwood beginning is successful! New Student Orientation is mandatory for all new first-year students, and transfer students are highly encouraged to participate, so mark your calendars now!
New Student Orientation is for incoming First-Year Students. We encourage Family and Supporters to join us virtually for Summer Orientation Programming (Lindenwood Talk Tuesdays) and during New Student Orientation Move-In.
We are excited to announce the mobile app for Lindenwood University Orientation 2022 is now available! With this resource, you get access to the most up-to-date information as well as networking tools, notifications, and more. Get started now.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services