First-Year Programs is pleased to host many programs, events, and initiatives dedicated to supporting first-year Lions! We hope you'll take advantage of:
- First-Year Programs is excited to roll out a new student organization dedicated specifically to first-year students! The Lindenwood First-Year Council serves to provide first-year students a voice and part in planning and implementing first-year programming. First-Year Council will host and support impactful programs throughout the course of the academic year.
- First-Year Council is made up of representatives from each of the UNIV course sections.
- Interested in joining First-Year Council?
- UNIV Representatives will be nominated by their faculty members and contacted by the First-Year Council advisor in early September.
- Come celebrate the closing of Freshman Year with us! This fun, laid-back event is dedicated to YOU! We are proud of the work you have put into your first year here at Lindenwood and we invite you to celebrate with us.
- Free t-shirts for the first 200 students
- Ice Cream social
First-Year Programs (FYP) recently created a system-wide advising syllabus to be used by students during advising meetings. View Generic Advising Syllabus. Each academic college has also created a college-specific advising syllabus that students can reach by contacting either their advisor or Lion Life Coach.
- SASS mentors can help students with adjustment to the college environment, as well as assist in the development of important study skills, such as time-management, note-taking, and overall study strategy.
- SASS mentors are available to both first-year students and upperclassmen.
- SASS mentors are FREE for all undergraduate Lindenwood students
- Email SASS@lindenwood.edu to schedule an appointment!
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services