The LindenPeers program enhances the student experience by linking them one-on-one with a peer mentor.
Students are paired with someone invested in their success — a person ready to listen, inspire, help navigate challenges, and recognize opportunities. Students will learn what to expect in school, how to approach challenges and gain career advice. At the same time, mentors will build their networks and develop skills to become better professionals and leaders.
How it Works
Students will be matched with a peer mentor based on common interests, background, academics, and professional aspirations. To get started, students and mentors register and complete an online survey to paint a holistic picture of their interests and experiences.
What do Mentors and Mentees Discuss?
How will my major impact my professional options?
How do I balance the demands of school, responsibilities, and socializing?
How can I set myself up for academic, social, and career success?
How do I make connections with peers and professional contacts?
Do you want to sign-up to be a mentor?
- We would love to have you! Register now!
Hoping to be matched with a peer mentor?
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services