Dedicated in 1966, Parker Hall was named after Alice Parker, a lifelong educator who began teaching English at Lindenwood in 1928. In 1948 she became head of the English Department.
Parker Hall is home to male sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
- 161-bed capacity
- Air conditioned
- Two-room suites (two or three men each) with a shared bathroom
- Four-men rooms available with private bathroom
- Six single rooms available with community bathroom
- Spacious main floor lounge with microwave area
- TV, pool table, and ping pong table in lounge
- Main floor laundry facilities
- Overlooks Harlen C. Hunter Stadium - located near the Spellmann Campus Center, fitness center, field house, and the Hyland Arena/training room
Lindenwood University is your new home, and we want to provide assistance whenever it is needed. If you have a maintenance issue, we will help get it resolved. All requests will be routed through Area Coordinators. If you have a maintenance emergency, you can reach maintenance in the Campus Facilities Office from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at (636) 949-4922. Any issues after regular office hours or on weekends should be directed to Lindenwood Office of Public Safety and Security at (636) 949-4911. They will contact the on-call maintenance person, who will evaluate your problem. The Office of Residential Life will also be notified, so we can track your problem and make sure it's resolved.