The Evans Commons Rec Center, located on the first floor of the Evans Commons, is a fitness facility averaging more than 100,000 usages per year since its opening.
Reservations are no longer required for entering the Evans Commons Rec Center.
- Three indoor basketball courts
- Multi-purpose gymnasium for indoor soccer, handball, and basketball
- Running track
- Cardio equipment, free weight room, functional fitness area with kettlebells, lightweight dumbbells, a throwing wall, and benches
- Group exercise classes for Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff
- Alumni memberships will not be offered until further notice. Alumni who had a membership when the Rec Center closed will have their membership extended based on the length of our closure.
- Guest Passes will not be offered until further notice.
- All currently enrolled Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff are granted membership to the Evans Commons Rec Center. Members must present their Lindenwood ID to enter the Rec Center and Track. They must have their ID on them at all times while using the facility.
- Alumni are able to purchase a membership for $50/semester (fall, spring, and summer) or $125 for the year.
- Lindenwood University faculty, staff, students and alumni members are allowed one guest per visit for a fee of $5 per day. Guests must present a photo ID and must be accompanied by a Lindenwood alumnus, student, faculty, or staff member who will be responsible for the actions of his/her guest while using the Rec Center. Guests of alumni must always be at least 18 years old and pay the $5 per day fee.
- No one under the age of 12 may be in the facility, except during camps or special events.
- Campus Recreation is excited to offer our students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of intramural sports.
- For more information on the programs we offer and to either sign up as a team or individually, visit imleagues.com/lindenwood.
- Sign-Ups for Intramural Sports occurs through the LindenRec app.