The Evans Commons Rec Center, located on the first floor of the Evans Commons, is a fitness facility averaging more than 100,000 usages per year since its opening.
- Campus Recreation Center Fall 2020 Procedures
- Evans Commons Recreation Center Reservation No-Show Policy
The Evans Commons Recreation Center has implemented a reservation system for the Lindenwood Community through IM Leagues for the Fall 2020 Semester. Due to a large amount of no-shows we will be tracking attendance beginning on 9/8. A no-show is defined as making a reservation and not showing up for the reservation. A detailed breakdown of the policy is below:
One (1) No-Show = Freebie
Two (2) No-Shows = Warning Email from Campus Recreation Pro Staff informing you that further no-shows will result in a suspension of access to the Rec Center.
Three (3) No-Shows – One (1) week suspension from the Rec Center.
Four (4) No-Shows and Up = An additional week suspension from the Rec Center as needed.
Our goal is that everyone who wants to use the Rec Center has the opportunity. Please note that a suspension from the Rec Center also includes our “Walk-In Weekends”. If you made a reservation and are no longer able to attend please e-mail Richie Provaznik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please this link to register for an account through IM Leagues. Follow the instructions in the re-opening PDF for a step by step guide on how to make a reservation.
- Three indoor basketball courts
- Multi-purpose gymnasium for indoor soccer, handball, and basketball
- Running track
- Cardio equipment, free weight room, functional fitness area with kettlebells, lightweight dumbbells, a throwing wall, and benches
- Group exercise classes for Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff
- Alumni memberships will not be offered until further notice. Alumni who had a membership when the Rec Center closed will have their membership extended based on the length of our closure.
- Guest Passes will not be offered until further notice.
- All currently enrolled Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff are granted membership to the Evans Commons Rec Center. Members must present their Lindenwood ID to enter the Rec Center and Track. They must have their ID on them at all times while using the facility.
- Alumni are able to purchase a membership for $50/semester (fall, spring, and summer) or $125 for the year.
- Lindenwood University faculty, staff, students and alumni members are allowed one guest per visit for a fee of $5 per day. Guests must present a photo ID and must be accompanied by a Lindenwood alumnus, student, faculty, or staff member who will be responsible for the actions of his/her guest while using the Rec Center. Guests of alumni must always be at least 18 years old and pay the $5 per day fee.
- No one under the age of 12 may be in the facility, except during camps or special events.
- Campus Recreation is excited to offer our students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of intramural sports.
- For more information on the programs we offer and to either sign up as a team or individually, visit imleagues.com/lindenwood.
- Sign-Ups for Intramural Sports occurs through the LindenRec app.
EVANS COMMONS REC CENTER & TRACK HOURS
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Evans Commons Rec Center will be closed Monday, September 7 for Labor Day.
ALL PATRONS WILL BE ASKED TO EXIT THE REC CENTER AND TRACK 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLOSING.
With your safety in mind, accessing the Evans Commons Rec Center outside of the above operating hours and without Evans Commons staff present is prohibited. All students, faculty, and staff must present a valid Lindenwood ID to utilize the Rec Center and the track. No exceptions.