The Evans Commons Rec Center, located on the first floor of the Evans Commons, is a fitness facility averaging more than 100,000 usages per year since its opening in Fall 2011.
- Three indoor basketball courts
- Multi-purpose gymnasium for indoor soccer, handball, and basketball
- Running track
- Cardio equipment, free weight room, functional fitness area with kettlebells, lightweight dumbbells, a throwing wall, and benches
- Group exercise classes for Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff
- All currently enrolled Lindenwood students, faculty, and staff are granted membership to the Evans Commons Rec Center. Members must present their Lindenwood ID to enter the Rec Center and Track. They must have their ID on them at all times while using the facility.
- Alumni are able to purchase a membership for $50/semester (fall, spring, and summer) or $125 for the year.
- Lindenwood University faculty, staff, students and alumni members are allowed one guest per visit for a fee of $5 per day. Guests must present a photo ID and must be accompanied by a Lindenwood alumnus, student, faculty, or staff member who will be responsible for the actions of his/her guest while using the Rec Center. Guests of alumni must always be at least 18 years old and pay the $5 per day fee.
- No one under the age of 12 may be in the facility, except during camps or special events.
EVANS COMMONS REC CENTER & TRACK HOURS (Jan. 13 - May 1)
Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
Evans Commons Rec Center will be closed Jan. 20 and April 10-12. The Evans Commons Rec Center will have adjusted hours during Spring Break (March 9-13).
ALL PATRONS WILL BE ASKED TO EXIT THE REC CENTER AND TRACK 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLOSING.
With your safety in mind, accessing the Evans Commons Rec Center outside of the above operating hours and without Evans Commons staff present is prohibited. All students, faculty, and staff must present a valid Lindenwood ID to utilize the Rec Center and the track. No exceptions.