The Evans Commons truly is "All about the student."
The Evans Commons is a building designed so that students may relax and have fun when not in class. This amazing 119,000-square-foot facility truly has something for everyone. The Evans Commons is a place where working-out, participating in Intramurals, watching TV, and having dinner all contribute to the making of lifelong memories and friendships.
To ensure students' safety, physical distancing and masks are required. Hand sanitizing stations are also available through the building.
The Evans Commons includes the following amenities:
- Meet with Student Involvement staff to plan events and activities.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life office.
- Campus Activities Board office.
- Lindenwood Student Government office.
- Houses leadership development, commuter, and international programming.
- Workspace for student organizations, including 10 computers.
Residential Life Office (3010)
- Meet with Residential Life staff to address all on-campus housing needs.
- Meet with the Director of Community Standards and Conflict Resolution.
- Provides counseling and support for academic and personal challenges to all Lindenwood students.
- Provides health care for full-time residential students.
Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (3110)
Multipurpose Room (3020)
- Organization meetings/small events (up to 40 people).
- Nesting tables, chairs, projector and screen.
Third Floor Lounge Areas
- Modern lounge furniture
- Commuter Lounge with microwave and refrigerator
- Nautilus N1 circuit training
- FreeMotion circuit training
- Cardio includes FreeMotion incline trainers, Woodway Curves, spinning, and rowing
- 3 basketball and volleyball courts
- Indoor hockey and soccer
- Fitness classes are offered (Zumba, spinning, yoga, etc.)
- Check out fitness equipment
- Learn more about Intramurals
- Student mailboxes
- Package pickup
- Washing machines and dryers
- Residence Halls
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Student Counseling and Resource Center