Lindenwood University believes in the importance of co-curricular involvement in activities as a valuable supplement to classroom learning in the total educational experience. Student Involvement, located in the Evans Commons, serves as a coordination center on campus for leadership development and international student programming and works with the Lindenwood Student Government, Campus Activities Board (CAB), Fraternity & Sorority Life, and student organizations in facilitating their activities and projects.
Student Involvement can do the following:
- Assist you in joining/starting student organizations
- Inform you about Fraternity & Sorority Life on campus
- Give you the opportunity to help plan campus-wide events
- Inform you about events on campus
- Assist you in developing leadership skills