If you want to start an organization at Lindenwood University, here's how you can do it.
To start an organization:
- Make sure the same organization doesn’t already exist by clicking on “Involve U” under "Portals" on the Lindenwood website and searching for the organization.
- Find a Lindenwood University faculty or staff member to be your advisor.
- Create a constitution, ensuring that the highlighted areas are included. Click here for template.
- Once you have the above steps complete, click on “Involve U” under "Portals" on the Lindenwood website.
- By "Featured Organizations" on the home page of Involve U, you can click on "Create Organization" or you can click on “Forms” on the home page of Involve U and then select the Organization Registration form.
- Complete all components of the Organization Registration form, including uploading your constitution, submitting a roster of at least yourself and a faculty/staff advisor, etc.
- If you are a student religious group, meet with Rev. Dr. Nichole Torbitzky, to complete the necessary paperwork with the Chaplain's Office.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will be contacted to meet with the appropriate Lindenwood Student Government Vice President regarding your purpose, governing documents, and role in Lindenwood Student Government.
- Present before the Lindenwood Student Government General Assembly for voting.
Housing & Dining
- Residence Halls
Student Groups & Activities
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
Health & Wellness
- Student Counseling and Resource Center
Title IX Office