The Dean of Students Office promotes student transformation and enhances the Lindenwood University experience of undergraduate and graduate students through programs, services, and policy development that promotes a safe and inclusive campus climate and facilitates the successful navigation of university life.
Dean of Students Staff
- Dr. Shane Williamson, Associate Vice President of Student Life & Diversity/Dean of Students; Chief Diversity Officer
- Jessica Bucci, Administrative Assistant
- Student Handbook
- Manages Student Conduct
- Sexual Misconduct Reporting
- Supports Students in Distress/Crisis
- Communicate with faculty when students need to miss class due to an emergency
- Serve as a liaison between student and university
- Communicate with parents/guardians in accordance with FERPA waiver
- Central location for students, parents, faculty, and staff to seek assistance in navigating the complex issues of campus life
- Behavior Intervention Team (Leo Cares)
- Advocate for policies and services that provide students with the security, safety, and inclusiveness needed to be academically successful
COVID-19 Questions and Reporting
Students who have questions related to COVID-19, who need to report a positive test or symptoms, or are awaiting test results, should contact the Dean of Students office at 639.949.4985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it is an emergency and after 5pm Monday - Friday or on the weekend, please contact Public Safety and Security at 636.949.4911.
For more information, please visit our Roaring Return page.