Skip to Main Content

A minor in education (K-12) is required for students seeking secondary or K-12 education certification. The minor requires 39-41 credit hours.

You will study courses like school observation, psychology of teaching and learning, and student teaching.

Minor requirements

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301