The Lindenwood University Educator Preparation Program (EPP) is accredited by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE). The initial teacher education program is accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) through the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). Lindenwood University is accredited by the Higher Learning commission.
As part of the accreditation process, Lindenwood University’s Educator Preparation Program (EPP) will present numerous data reports to be considered as evidence of meeting current standards for CAEP, DESE, and other appropriate agencies. In Spring 2022, an accreditation team of CAEP and DESE representatives will be on campus to review these documents and determine if Lindenwood University’s EPP will be awarded CAEP accreditation. View the entire preparation cycle. In preparation for this visit, the following are current initiatives faculty and staff are busily working on and compiling data.
- Identification, Validation, and Implementation of Key Assessments
- Initial Teacher Education Programs
- Advanced Teacher Education Programs
- School Counseling Programs
- School Psychological Examiner Program
- Initial and Advanced Education Administration Programs
- Curriculum Mapping completed for all programs
- Blueprint Courses in Canvas for all courses
- Updated Program Plans available for all programs