Lindenwood University offers you the opportunity to earn a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs. With locations across Missouri and Illinois and our online education classes, we make it easy for you to earn your degree.
The School of Education is one of the largest at this university and in the state. However, here at Lindenwood, we pride ourselves on our student-centered approach, so you never feel like a number. Our faculty not only have the appropriate academic credentials but also extensive experience in a wide variety of schools as teachers, counselors, librarians, and leaders at all levels.
Do you already have a masters degree but still want an additional certification? That’s also an option, including online education courses. Lindenwood University can meet your needs.
- Behavior Analysis
- Early Intervention in Autism & Sensory Impairments
- Educational Technology*
- Gifted Education (Mo Cert)
- Higher Education*
- Integrated School Library and Media Technology
- School Administration
- Special Reading
- Early Childhood or Early Childhood Special Education Certification Preparation (Birth-Grade 3)(MAT)
- Elementary School Certification Preparation (Grades 1-6)(MAT)
- Middle School Certification Preparation (Grades 5-9)(MAT)
- Secondary School Certification Preparation (Grades 9-12)(MAT)
- K-12 Certification Preparation (MAT)
- Early Access: Master of Arts in Teaching
- Teaching, MA Secondary Education
* available online