Skip to Main Content

Counseling (MA) School Psychological Examiner Certificate

Graduate Certificate offered in Traditional formats

Students seeking certification as a school psychological examiner must hold a master’s degree from a college or university meeting approval of the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education in one of the following areas: counseling, education, educational psychology, or psychology. In addition, students seeking school psychological examiner certification must hold some form of prior teacher certification (i.e., teacher, school counselor, etc.).

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301