Skip to Main Content

Mar 1

Special Notice Regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic

Roaring Return

For important updates on Lindenwood University campus safety precautions and associated information from public health officials, please visit our Roaring Return page and the CDC's COVID-19 site. Complete the Initial Assessment Survey to report symptoms, exposure, or positive test results of COVID-19.

Paramedicine (BS) - Experienced Paramedic Track

BS degrees offered in Traditional and Online formats

Students will no longer be able to select emphasis areas for the Bachelor of Science in Paramedicine Traditional Student Track or the Bachelor of Science in Paramedicine Experienced Paramedic Track beginning Fall 21. Emphasis areas include: Criminal Justice; Fire Science; Healthcare Administration; Independent Study; Paramedic Education; and Public Health.

This track is for licensed paramedics who wish to continue their paramedic education at the baccalaureate level. Experienced medics must have a current state paramedic license, or National Registry paramedic certification. 

The Paramedicine (BS) - Experienced Paramedic Track is offered in both traditional and online formats.

Entry Requirements

Current State Paramedic license or National Registry Paramedic certification. 

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301