Develop your analytical skills while studying Mathematics at Lindenwood University
Mathematics study shapes the way one thinks about problems and hones their ability for both abstract and analytical thought. A degree in Mathematics can provide you with the tools necessary to solve problems in many scientific, technological, or business related fields.
Careers in Mathematics
Individuals obtaining degrees in Mathematics find careers in a wide variety of fields, including: Actuarial Science, Biostatistics, Data Science, Economics, Education, Finance, Operations Research, as well as many others.
Earning a Degree in Mathematics at Lindenwood University
The degrees offered by the Department of Mathematics are:
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics with Actuarial Studies Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics with Secondary Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Actuarial Studies Emphasis
The faculty in the department of Mathematics at Lindenwood University are dedicated to providing excellent instruction and mentoring, both inside and outside of the classroom. They make a point of being accessible to students, and are happy to help their students find success in their classes, as well as in their future careers.
More information about the Mathematics Faculty can be found on the Faculty Page.