As a Lindenwood University pre-veterinary student, you will typically follow the Lindenwood curriculum for a bachelor of science degree in biological science. With this degree, you will receive the prerequisite coursework needed to be a good candidate for application to a veterinary school.
- General Chemistry at least 2 semesters (with laboratories)
- General Biology at least 2 semesters (with laboratories)
- Organic Chemistry - 2 semesters (with laboratories)
- General Physics - 2 semesters (with laboratories)
- English Reading and Composition - 2 semesters
- Students must also complete an entrance test (MCAT, GRE, DAT or OAT)
It is generally recommended that as you complete the degree. If you have specific veterinary schools in mind, you should work with your major advisor to make sure that you complete any specific courses that are required by that school.