All students entering the Master of Science in Human Performance program are required to have previously earned a bachelor’s degree and have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
In addition, the following courses serve as admission prerequisites for the Master of Science in Human Performance program. All prospective students must have completed these courses prior to admission with a grade of C or better.
- Nutrition (BSC 121, EXS 340)
- Basic Statistics (MTH 141)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I (BSC 227)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II (BSC 228)
- Exercise Physiology (EXS 315)
- Exercise Physiology Lab (EXS 316)
For students needing certain perquisites the following courses have already been approved for transfer for the indicated course. All other courses requested for transfer approval need to be approved by the program director before admission can be granted.