Student Research Conference (SRC) 2018 is coming Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
Important Dates for 2018 SRC
November 27-March 20: Student Submission Form available
After March 20: Students notified via email of submission status
April 18: Student Research Conference 2018
The Student Research Conference is a forum for students to display their scholarly and creative projects to Lindenwood students and faculty. The fifth annual conference will take place on Wednesday, April 18, 2018. Students’ work will be featured in poster formats or as presentations in concurrent sessions.
Posters are student-created, original work including but not limited to:
- Research projects in any field
- Science experiments
- Senior capstone projects
- Theses or dissertations
- Archival research
- Marketing campaigns or team research consulting projects
- Portfolios of photography, graphic art, fashion design etc.
- Community service projects
- Theatrical set and lighting design, costume design
- Music compositions
Presentations will be 20 minutes in length. At the end of the session, there will be time available for any questions and discussion from the audience.
Presentations are student-created, original work including, but not limited to:
- Conference-style paper presentations of research methodologies and findings
- Original poetry or fiction readings
- Theatrical and music performances
- Original video documentaries and film screenings
Questions? Please contact SRC@lindenwood.edu!