The Student Academic Showcase, formally known as the Student Research Conference (SRC), will be held at the Library and Academic Resources Center (LARC) on the afternoon of April 12, 2022. It will also have some virtual events that day.
The Student Academic Showcase is an event for students to display their scholarly and creative projects to Lindenwood students and faculty. Students’ work will be featured in poster formats or as presentations in concurrent sessions.
Thank you to all faculty and staff who volunteered to judge the 2021 Student Research Conference (SRC). Your support of this event and Lindenwood students makes the event a unique, exciting, and valuable learning experience for all, and we could not do it without you. We look forward to working with all of you at the 2022 event!
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
- Lindenwood Film Series
Center for Engaged Learning
- Summer Abroad Programs
- Faculty-Led Courses (2021-22)
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Past Issues
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
- Provost and Academic Affairs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services