Any graduate or undergraduate Lindenwood University student can submit an abstract to participate in the Student Academic Showcase by March 23, 2023. Your 100-150 word abstract should include a title and be descriptive of your project. View a walkthrough of this process below. Individual and group submissions are welcome.
- For scholarly projects, the abstract should define the scope of your research, your research methods, and the main claims resulting from this work.
- For creative projects, the abstract should describe the nature of your project and define the main accomplishments achieved as a result of the project.
- Sample Abstracts
How to Create a Poster
View the specifications on how to create the poster presentation. In order to have your poster printed at Lindenwood for free, be sure to have it created and uploaded in your student submission form (where you submitted your abstract) by March 29, 2023 at 5 p.m.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
- Participate in Research
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services