The 2020 Student Research Conference will be held on April 7 at the Library and Academic Resources Center (LARC).
The Student Research Conference (SRC) is a forum for students to display their scholarly and creative projects to Lindenwood students and faculty. The conference will take place on Wednesday, April 7, 2020. Students’ work will be featured in poster formats or as presentations in concurrent sessions.
Thank you to all faculty and staff who volunteered to judge the 2020 Student Research Conference (SRC). Your support of the SRC and Lindenwood students makes the event a unique, exciting, and valuable learning experience for all, and we could not do it without you. We look forward to working with all of you at the 2021 Student Research Conference!
Posters are student-created, original work including but not limited to:
- Research projects in any field
- Science experiments
- Senior capstone projects
- Theses or dissertations
- Archival research
- Marketing campaigns or team research consulting projects
- Portfolios of photography, graphic art, fashion design etc.
- Community service projects
- Theatrical set and lighting design, costume design
- Music compositions
Presentations will be 20 minutes in length. At the end of the session, there will be time available for any questions and discussion from the audience.
Presentations are student-created, original work including, but not limited to:
- Conference-style paper presentations of research methodologies and findings
- Original poetry or fiction readings
- Theatrical and music performances
- Original video documentaries and film screenings
Questions? Please contact SRC@lindenwood.edu!