The Center for Economics and the Environment is an economics research center in the John W. Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise. Its focus includes policy-oriented research on the business and economic environment, particularly of state and local economies. The Center is recognized as one of the top ten percent of departments for economics research in the world.
AIRLEAP promotes integrity and responsible leadership in economics and related professions. The CEE hosts the Midwest branch of AIRLEAP, which is directed by research fellows Richard Anderson and Areerat Kichkha.
Dr. Rik Hafer, Director
Rik Hafer is the Director of the Center for Economics and the Environment in the Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise. In addition, Dr. Hafer is a faculty member in the Plaster School of Business and Entrepreneurship at Lindenwood University, serving as Professor, Economics.
About the Director
Dr. Rik Hafer
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services