It is important that students who have been suspended from Lindenwood University take the requirement to appeal seriously.
The following form will ask for details that led to your suspension and what changes you will make should your appeal be approved. Outlining specific steps of improvement is encouraged. Instead of saying, “I will work harder,” you might say, “I will work with tutors for two hours each week and maintain communication with my professors for assistance and clarification before major assignments.” Using professional grammar and precise language is beneficial when completing this form.
If supporting evidence is available, such as medical documentation, you will have a chance to include this evidence with your appeal submission.
Any questions regarding this process may be directed to Jill Green (JGreen1@lindenwood.edu) in Academic Services.
Continue to the form of appeal.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services