Student who complete 5 out of the 7 sessions will receive a completion certificate!
Sunday, August 9 at 7 - 8 p.m.
- Welcome Introduction of Program
- Meet your Bridge Assistants Jenna and Xavier
- Meet Last Year’s First-Generations Group
- Get to Know Your Group (Breakout sessions w/one previous First Gen)
Meeting ID: 861 9200 3737
Monday, August 10 at 3 - 4 p.m.
- Virtual Campus Tour (see PowerPoint) – Discuss Freshman Quad and Meal Plan
- Game: Team Building time! This will be interesting to know some fun facts about you as well!
Meeting ID: 833 4005 4553
Tuesday, August 11 at 5 - 6 p.m.
- Bring Popcorn / Food as you hear from previous First-Generation Students their stories about their 1st year at Lindenwood and being a First-Generation Collegian.
- Share YOUR story with us! (How does it feel to be a First-Gen? What are your goals?, ETC)
Meeting ID: 885 6914 6757
Wednesday, August 12 at 1 - 2 p.m.
- Ice Breaker Questions
- Introduction to Dorm to Board Room Topics such as creating resume, creating profile on LinkedIn, and available campus resources.
- Get ready to Create Your Resume with Xavier
Meeting ID: 834 8318 2847
Thursday, August 13 at 2 - 3 p.m.
- Quizzical Game: Do you remember your Lindenwood resources?
- Set Up LinkedIn Profile with Jenna
Meeting ID: 824 6069 0423
Friday, August 14 at 4 - 5 p.m.
- Advice we can share day! (Share some helpful advice among the group to have a successful year at Lindenwood)
- Lets Get Quizzical- Get to know more about each other!
- Share story of how you have like this program thus far.
- Questions to ask for Xavier and Jenna.
Meeting ID: 812 9172 0678
Saturday, August 15 at 10 - 11 a.m.
- Message from Sarah of completion of program
- Provide virtual certificates to each individual and thank of completion of Bridge Program
- Posts certificate and student on Instagram account of completion of Program
Meeting ID: 860 0205 0407
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
- Lindenwood Film Series
Center for Engaged Learning
- Summer Abroad Programs
- Faculty-Led Courses (2021-22)
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Past Issues
- Student Academic Showcase
About the Lindenwood Library
- Media and Gaming Lab
Mary E. Ambler Archives
- Research Resources
- Writing Center
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
- Provost and Academic Affairs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services