Write your way to the top!
Undergraduate Certificate offered in On-campus formats.
Over 80% of employers want to see written communications skills on resumes, and more than 90% believe critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills are even more important than majors.
Gain an advantage over your competitors in the job market by learning in-demand skills with the Executive Writing Certificate.
• Write compellingly in a variety of formats and contexts
• Create effective messages tailored to specific audiences
• Navigate emerging forms of communication in today's business world
• Work effectively as part of a team
The Executive Writing Certificate requires 15 credit hours; you can choose topics, such as grant writing, business communication, creative writing, technical writing, and more.
- Art and Design (BA)
- Art and Design (MA)
- Fashion Business and Entrepreneurship (BS)
- English (BA)
- History (BA)
- Mass Communications (BA)
- Theatre (BA, BFA)
- Dance Resources
- Music Resources