Dr. Jeffrey Barudin is a dynamic and innovative percussion performer and pedagogue. He has performed as a soloist and ensemble member around the world, including several performances at PASIC and PAS Days of Percussion. He has also participated in numerous world premiere performances and recordings. His playing has been praised as having "...the naturalness of conversation" and "joy that cascades from every note."
Dr. Ryan Curtis is an associate professor and director of bands at Lindenwood University, where he supervises the concert, marching, and pep bands. He is currently in his 16th year of teaching and 11th year serving Lindenwood University. He received a Bachelor of Science in education from Missouri State University, a Master of Music Education from the University of Missouri-St. Louis, and a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in instructional leadership from Lindenwood University.
Professor Adam Donohue received his Bachelor of Music from Berklee College of Music in Boston. He then began an eight-year tenure as a musical director in the cruise line industry, after which he went on to earn a Master of Arts in music from Washington State University with an emphasis in jazz composition and saxophone.
Pamela Grooms has been an active music educator since 1986. She presently serves as Music Department chair, professor of choral music education, professor of piano, and music director for all musical theatre productions at Lindenwood University.
A versatile and respected performer, clinician, and educator, Dr. Matt Hoormann received both a Bachelor of Music and a Master of Music from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and a Doctor of Musical Arts from the University of California Los Angeles, all in trombone performance.
- Keely Abeln - Private French Horn
- Matthew Allison, DMA - Private Flute, Woodwind Ensemble, New Music Ensemble
- Leslie Allnatt, DMA - Music History I and II, Private Voice, Vocal Pedagogy and Literature
- Bob Baker - Music Marketing, Special Topics Courses in DIY Musicianship
- Robert H. Baker, DMA - Private Oboe
- Kathleen Baker – Class Piano, Accompanist
- Donita Bauer - Private Bassoon
- Zebadiah Briskovich - Private Bass Guitar
- Hannah Frey - Private Violin
- Jon Garrett - Private Voice, Accompanist
- Caitlin Hadeler - Private Voice
- Katherine Herrell, EdD - Foundations in Music Education, Contemporary Issues in Music Education, Content and Standards for K-12 Music Education
- Jeffrey Heyl, DMA - Intro. To Music Literature, Private Voice
- Rebecca Hill - Music in America, Private Clarinet, Woodwind Techniques
- Sunghee Hinners, DMA - Piano Proficiency, Private Piano
- Stephanie Hunt - Private Cello
- Adaron Jackson - Private Jazz Piano
- Darcie Johnson - Class Voices, Private Voice
- Larry Johnson - Private Saxophone
- Darren LaCour, PhD - Music Theory I, II, III, IV
- Bernard Long, Jr. - Private Drum Set
- Paula Martin - Choir, Private Voice, Secondary Music Methods
- Tom O’Brien - Private Classical Guitar
- Sarah Price - Private Voice
- Andy Tichenor - Private Trumpet
- Brian Vaccaro - Guitar Ensemble, Jazz Combo, Improvisation, Private Guitar, Jazz History
- Keith Wehmeier - Music in America, Private Voice, Opera Workshop