Lion Life Coaches
Lion Life Coaches are available to form a supportive and coaching relationship with students. Lion Life Coaches help with the transition to college living, development of learning strategies such as time management, goal setting, study habits, and exam preparation. SASS Mentors are also available. These graduate students empower students during their college adjustment and encourage successful decision making.
Students can schedule a meeting time by emailing SASS@lindenwood.edu or calling (636) 949-4699.
Location: Library and Academic Resources Center, Suite 346
Tutoring is available to Lindenwood University students seeking to enhance their academic performance. To learn more about our tutor services, see the current tutor schedule, access online tutoring, and view other academic support programs, please visit the tutor services web page.
Testing Services are available to all students who have an excused absence due to an athletic or medical event or have accommodations through the university. For more information regarding these services or to make an exam appointment, please visit the testing services web page.
Study strategies are important aspects needed in all areas of collegiate coursework. SASS has created helpful resources covering various topics that can be found conveniently online. To review these topics, please visit the Study Strategies web page.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services