Are you a startup with a validated business model, ready to turn that early interest into reliable customer traction?
It's time to MentorUp!
In partnership with WeLoveMentors, we are offering a program for startups showing traction that could benefit from consistent mentor support. You’ll work in a cohort with a dedicated Mentor, who is an experienced entrepreneur or a corporate leader with C-Suite experience, who will help you achieve your goals faster.
- Runs from March to September 2023
- Training on getting the most from a Mentor relationship
- Dedicated Mentor support throughout program duration
- Peer connection with similar stage startups
- Kickoff off Thursday, March 2, 2023 (virtual)
- One (1), 60-minute training sessions (virtual)
- Three (3), 60-minute Matchmaking sessions (virtual)
- Two (2), 60-minute peer check-in sessions (virtual)
- 2-4 hours per month mentor sessions (virtual or in-person)
- Discuss confidentiality with your mentor as sessions begin
- The purpose of program is to engage with a Mentor who will assist in reaching your goals. You are welcome to establish a business relationship with your Mentor after official program ends, with concurrence of Mentor.
Note: Please submit your application only if you’re willing to commit to the above. Lindenwood University offers this training at no cost. Our goal is to develop the entrepreneurial ecosystem and we cannot accomplish this without commitment from you.
This MentorUP Program is being offered with the generous support of the Missouri Technology Corporation